Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Has Arrived!!!

I cannot believe that another year has come and gone! This last year has been... eventful! We moved from Arizona to Utah, I started school... again and we were blessed with baby Teagan. We have had our ups and downs but we have survived! This next year I have big plans!
1. I am determined to become healthier by eating right and exercising.
2. Riley is starting school this next year, my little baby is going to be in Kindergarten. I will be working with her until then to make sure that she is ready.
3. Lastly, I want to become a better person by always thinking of others before myself, making sure that I am there for whoever needs me, giving service when needed, not speaking harsh to my loved ones and always show my children how much I love them!!!

No comments: