Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let It Snow!!!


Laney ~ March 2011


Riley ~ March 2011

We got some GREAT snow!!!! After hours of begging I finally gave in. Completely unprepared for the snow, we got dresses in what we do have, jeans, rain boots, mittens (the kind you put into the snow gloves, for that extra layer) long sleeve shirts and of course our coats. The coats were the only thing that was ment for the snow. I of course do not have any of those luxeries either. So I tried to layer up the best that I could, but once we all of outside.... let me tell you it was not enough!!!! Why is it that kids seem to not notice the cold? The girls did not notice how frozen their fingers, ears and noses were after a couple of minutes! Even so, they had a BLAST!! They had a snowball fight.... with the electrical box. I am assuming they won!

1 comment:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

They are so cute!! Seriously~